!Coronavirus; we Remain Open for those fit & well. Hand santiser available on Entry
To Book or chat through your needs please call now
Please click on the links to see our Full Menu's
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE OPERATING A REDUCED MENU IN RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS FROM 19TH MARCH UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE WILL REINTRODUCE OUR FULL MENUS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . UNFORTUNATLEY THIS INCLUDES MOTHERS DAY. WE TRUST YOU UNDERSTAND DURING THIS TESTING AND UNPRECEDENTED TIMES AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Starters all £5
Soup of the day
Garlic creamy mushrooms
Mains all £10
Fish and chips
Curry of the week
Ham Egg and chips
Desserts all £5
Sticky toffee pudding
⭐️ MENU ALSO AVAILABLE AS Take-Away/ Delivery⭐️
⭐️ 15% Discount for NHS workers or Over 65s ⭐️
Given the current situation Chef Mike has implemented a reduced menu so that he can facilitate Take-Away/ Delivery food requests too.
• Strictly a set distance from pub due to logistics (see map image on FB for delivery area - exceptions by prior agreement)
• Available from Thursday 19th March 6pm until 10pm and then ongoing Monday-Saturday 12noon until 10pm until further notice.
• You can call in your order on the main pub number 01403 451468 or WhatsApp the order directly to Chef Mike using the WhatsApp button on our main page
• Orders will be cash on delivery initially, although we are asking our payment services to set up the ability to take remote payments
• Minimum order £15 per delivery
• Chef Mike can arrange a contact free drop i.e. pay through your letter box and leaving food on your step for isolated people or the over 70s
• Highest standards of hygiene with sanitised takeaway pots from our 5 star FSA kitchen
• We can facilitate a frequent service for your elderly relatives by prior arrangement, just ask.
Files coming soon.
Copyright © 2018 King’s Arms Horsham - a North & South Leisure Ltd pub. All Rights Reserved.
*Please inform us in advance of any allergens. We make every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause an allergic reaction for those with food allergies, our staff are trained in allergen awareness too and we will cater for you with as much care as possible if you inform us in advance. Disclaimer; However there is always risk of contamination as our kitchen uses products such as milk, eggs, gluten, nuts/peanuts, soya, mustard, lupin, fish/ crustaceans/ molluscs, sesame seeds and celery. Although we have strict cross contamination policies we cannot guarantee a total absence of these products. Thank you.